[TenTec] Delta II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II
From: Ronf404 via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 14:48:38 -0500
My Delta II display has been defaulting to 15.000 MHz and 1200 UTC every time I
power on, although the memories remain intact.

Nevertheless, I decided to replace the backup battery. This is the second time
I've done this so I'm familiar with the procedure.

After replacing the battery and repowering up the rig, the display is dead and
all I have is a sharp tone in the speaker. None of the front panel functions
work, and the reset doesn't change anything.

Any thoughts before I call for an RWA?

Ron Fish KX1W

Sent from my iPhone