Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:13:19 +0100
Make that "true" FTDI, not the cheap BY clones.

BTW, mini-DIN is a standard.  Just a very awkward one to solder yourself.
If DIN, then use the big ones, not the mini.

BTW, "DIN" is a German standard.
The letters stand for Deutsche Industrie Norm  (German Industrial Standard).

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)