[TenTec] Orion II subrx board (original) available to a needy home

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II subrx board (original) available to a needy home
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 07:28:58 -0800
I recently acquired both an Orion II and a RX-366 subrx board(s). The
RX-366 was successfully installed yesterday and the original board
is now into my inventory of 'stuff'. If someone out there needs the
board, I am willing to part with it for some financial compensation ($$)
but only for someone actively needing it to get an O2 back on the
air. Otherwise, I will just keep it in an anti-static bag on a shelf.
If you need it we can negotiate.

--
73     Allan    K7GT