[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Orion with mic, etc.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Orion with mic, etc.
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:09:14 -0800
I recently purchased a TT Orion II, so will let my Orion I go…
The Orion was sent into TT for repair and alignment last year and had the
following done...
logic board replaced, replaced capacitors on power distribution board and new
memory battery as well as full checkout. This was done on 8/3/2015.

Since I got it back, the rub receiver started acting erratically…sometimes it
works sometimes it dosent…..I am told it is simply just needs the cable
connectors cleaned and re-inserted. I have too many irons in the fire to pursue
this.

TT work invoice will be included, as well as TT 709 mic and stand with cord,
aux port cabling, manual, and anything else can dig up….

I will let this rig go for $1200 which includes shipping. I accept paypal with
no additional charges.

Will also consider trade and a little cash for a 1 KW hf amp such as an
ameritron AL 80B. Currently have an ALS-600 but am looking for something a tad
stouter for a little am work that will handle 160 thru 15 meters.