Re: [TenTec] Question....way out there.....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question....way out there.....
From: "ChasW3KC" <w3kc@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:26:51 -0500
Hi John-

I use the vintage TT 405 amp often with my TT 539.
It works great if you accept that the combo is not quite full QSK (the 405 T/R delay can be adjusted down to what I would call "semi break-in").
The Argo VI is a fine little radio.

73 Chas W3KC

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farler" <k4avx1@windstream.net>