[TenTec] USB RFI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB RFI
From: "Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 00:17:51 +0000 (UTC)
I am having with an issue with USB noise from my laptop into the Eagle.
First I started off with my AsusNetbook.  Once I plug the netbook into the
Eagle the S meter goes from 1 to 3.   I also did the same experimentwith my
Compaq laptop .... S1 without USB connection then S3 with USB connection.
(after drivers installed)
I am running off the battery in the Netbook and Laptop so there is not PS in
the works at this point.
I originally planned on using the Netbook until the noise issue came up, so
that is when I switched to thelaptop.
When I plugged in the Eagle to the laptop via USB it was S1, however, once all
the correct drivers were loaded into the laptop then the noise began.  (S3)
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you

Brian, KG8CO