Re: [TenTec] Dropbox Links for latest Eagle and OMNI-VII updates

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dropbox Links for latest Eagle and OMNI-VII updates
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:40:22 -0600 (CST)
 Wes,

Hard as it may be to believe, not everyone knows about the Ten Tec wiki page.

It's probably better to have an alternate or additional source or two, at least
until the new Ten Tec site is up & operational!

Which reminds me that I have yet to update my Omni VII, so I need to get that
in gear...

73, ron w3wn

On 02/16/16, Wes Attaway (N5WA) wrote:

All the updates are already on the TenTec Wiki page, and have been there
for a long time.