[TenTec] Dropbox Links for latest Eagle and OMNI-VII updates

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Dropbox Links for latest Eagle and OMNI-VII updates
From: John Henry <jshenry1963@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:51:36 -0600
Given that some customers do not want to use Yahoo, I added the two setup
files to my public dropbox area.
The following links should give you access to download them.
Windows may say that exe's "is not commonly downloaded and could be
dangerous."
Well, I created them on a clean PC, so they should be clean.
Posting these in my dropbox and also on the yahoo groups is only temporary.
Once the main tentec.com website is organized and working better, then all
updates will go there instead.

uh, look for the name of the radio you want in the link name, e.g.
588-setup.... or 599-setup..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2246476/588-Setup-1.037.exe

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2246476/599-Setup-2.3.exe

73, KI4JPL