Re: [TenTec] 229 and 238 tuners mod

To: George Griesbach <tentec@contesting.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 229 and 238 tuners mod
From: Tony <va3dwi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:30:50 -0500
I bought my 238B from an estate and found it had been hot switched as well. Got
the, very special, switch from Ten-Tec and replaced it. Quite a job though.
It's been working great ever since with my double extended Zepp with ladder
line right to the tuner terminals. You can not just use any old switch. The
estate even paid me 50% of the new switch.
73, Tony VE3DWI.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.