[TenTec] Ten Tec Support

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Support
From: terry foskey via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:25:46 +0000 (UTC)
 Rick,Bless your heart.  You got pulled into trying to educate some of the 40
and 80m SSB crowd who used to be CBers.  When they aren't bashing an American
company simply trying to make a profit, they are busy talking about their
gallstones and proctologist on SSB (the new CBer bands).  Save your breath.   I
fully understand Ten Tec's position, some of this same bunch posting responses
to your comments used to call up to Ten Tec and keep them on the phone for
hours talking about issues with their stations, their pets, etc.  Most of this
bunch can't find their way past troubleshooting a power switch, they passed our
easy license tests by memorizing the test pool.  Heck we have an 8 year old
General in our club here in Gulfport.  You are wasting your breath.
N5TF,
Terry