[Orion] FS: Hercules II, 9420 PSU and 311 Interface

Subject: [Orion] FS: Hercules II, 9420 PSU and 311 Interface
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 22:03:07 -0400
I've broken down and joined the QRO crowd, so my trusty Hercules II package is for sale on these lists before I put it on eham and the other "for sale" sites.

Hercules II amp
9420 Power supply
311 Interface box

Power cable for the 9420 <--> Herc
Data cables to the 311 and from the 311 to the Herc.

I'm not going to break up the package unless there are buyers for the amp and power supply respectively.

$1300 plus shipping. As the 9420 weighs 60 pounds and will likely have to be packed and shipped as freight, I'd prefer a pickup within 100 or so miles of QTH in Washington, DC.

If you've worked W3DQ, W3A, N3A, N3C or NW3DC over the past few years, you've heard this amp on the air (with my Orion and even a K3 driving it).

I'm happy to send photos to those (legitimately) interested.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC