Re: [TenTec] Roofing filter Mod for Omni VI +.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Roofing filter Mod for Omni VI +.
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 07:34:39 -0500
In my opinion, you should wire it the way Inrad suggests, operating off the
switching lines for N1 and N2.

Otherwise you will be forced to listen to an even more restricted audio
response that the Omni 6 already had to start with even when QRM conditions do
not require the added selectivity.

Gary

W0DVN