Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Filters.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Filters.
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 15:12:54 -0400
rich.

about the only way that i know of is to pull the crystals one at a time and try
them in a oscillator circuit, a one transistor job built on perfboard or
protoboard

the color codes were tolerance. So, yes, a blue crystal from one filter to
another should work.

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems