Re: [TenTec] Orion Headphone Audio Level

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Headphone Audio Level
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:43:58 -0400
Yes, the headphone output level is generally a bit low on the Orion.  It's
always been like that.  I believe there are resistors in series with the
headphone output jack.  I consulted with the factory and lowered those
resistors in my original Orion and improved things a bit.  Sorry, but no
longer have that rig or any documentation on what I did. You might try
lowering those resistor values.

73, Barry N1EU