Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Report

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Report
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:15:50 -0500
I'm thinking along the same lines. I am well aware that the Orion series is superior to the Omni VII, and it took several months for this to happen, but my Corsair II and external VFO is back on the desk, and the new Omni VII is on the shelf waiting for delivery to its new owner. The Corsair II is an excellent performer, and is much easier to use.

73,

Steve WA9JML