Re: [TenTec] O2- S-meter adjust.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2- S-meter adjust.
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:04:26 -0400
Excellent explanation Gary. And it's good ammo for my recommended
tongue-in-cheek method of signal reporting:</div><div
id="AOLMsgPart_2_cac0494e-daec-49d3-8459-78a5d0c88e36">
" Ur easy cpi" or " Sri  ur not exactly ragchew quality"
 Contesting, of course, is a different story. The
obligatory 5NN makes a nice sync character
 to get my brain ready for the rest of the exchange.

Later, Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail