[TenTec] ANNOUNCEMEN: SUNDAY 20 METER SSB NET

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "TenTec" <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ANNOUNCEMEN: SUNDAY 20 METER SSB NET
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 14:24:03 -0400
I will be conducting the TEN-TEC 20 meter SSB net this Sunday May 22, 2016.

The net starts at 3PM ET on 14.325 and I will be on around 2:30PM ET to start
taking early checkins.

I am looking forward to hearing many of my friends that I have met on the radio
the past 4 years with the TEN-TEC nets.

I am asking for people to act as Relay Stations and I will start the net with
my Hygain Long John 4 element 20 meter monoband beam pointed into the North
from my Metro Atlanta location.

I will be using my TEN-TEC Orion II and running around 1000 watts, so you
should hear me if the 20 meter band cooperates with us.

For a listing of all 10 weekly TEN-TEC nets with times and frequencies, click
on the link below that starts with, Group Owner.

Thank you for your support of the 10 weekly TEN-TEC nets.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, ten_tec Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14