[TenTec] Mucho Thanks to Pete/N6QW

To: <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, "TEN-TEC List" <tentec@contesting.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mucho Thanks to Pete/N6QW
From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:21:35 -0500
I just wanted to thank Pete for sending me the correct speaker for my
Century 21.  No modifications were required.  Also, thanks to the list
moderators for allowing the postings during the search.  Helping the HAM
community is one facet of the hobby I enjoy.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon@idworld.net

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org