[TenTec] Some advice, please

To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Some advice, please
From: JAMES HANLON <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:27:55 -0600
Y'all,

I've taken on the job of talking to the Albuquerque Hamfest this coming August
about significant advances in amateur radio technology from the beginning of
radio, Marconi 1894, to the present.  I'm up to the early 70s so far and I have
just added the advent of Solid State Transceivers to the list, using the 505
Argonaut and the Triton I and Triton II as examples.  I'm a little fuzzy on
things more modern than that.  Obviously I should include things like digital
modes and software-defined radios.  What would you folks suggest I should
include, and can you cite any Ten-Tec or other gear that would illustrate the
particular advance?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jim, W8KGI