[TenTec] TenTec Corsair FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Corsair FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:12:26 -0400

I said I would never sell my Corsair, but it is not
getting enough use to justify keeping it.

For Sale:

TenTec Corsair 560 HF transceiver

Covers all HF bands 160 thru 10 meters, including the WARC
bands.  NO general coverage receiver, as the receiver is
optimized for the ham bands. Although it has superb SSB,
and also has the absolute best QSK CW available.  Many say
it has the best receiver made -- certainly in the top analog
receivers.

This one works as it should with full power output and excellent
receive.  Cosmetically, it looks extremely nice.  I do not find
any scratches.

It has a plastic spiral bound manual that includes the regular
TenTec manual, plus a considerable amount of extra info from
the internet.

Buy this gem for only $350.

TenTec 263 remote VFO

The 263 is used with the TenTec Corsair (or Corsair II).  In
addition to the normal split operation, it also permits one
to receive on two frequencies simultaneously, and vary the
relative signal of the two frequencies.

This one works fine and looks great.  Again, no scratches.

With paper work for $175.

TenTec 288, 1800 Hz crystal filter

The 288 is used in the Corsair, as well as other TenTec rigs
such as the Paragon.  It is 1800 Hz wide, making it great for
narrow SSB, but it is also terrific for wide CW, and is ideal
for digital modes.

Of course it works fine. With paper work for $75.

Buy all three of the above for $575.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson