[TenTec] SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY 20 METER SSB NET TODAY 2PM ET ON 14.325

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "TenTec" <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY 20 METER SSB NET TODAY 2PM ET ON 14.325
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:09:05 -0400
We will be having a Special Memorial Day 20 meter SSB net today at 2PM ET on
14.325. I will be on at 1:30PM ET to start taking early checkins.

This is Memorial Day and it is a day when we remember all those men and women
that gave their lives while defending our country and our freedom.

All Veterans and present Military from all the branches of the Armed Forces,
including National Guard will receive TRIPLE (3) CHECKIN CREDITS today.

I am asking all the Relay Stations to ask if those calling in qualify for the
TRIPLE (3)
CHECKIN CREDITS and which branch of the Military they represent.

Thank you and God bless the families and loved ones that are left behind to
grieve. We stand with you in prayer today and we have the assurance that we
will see our loved ones in heaven someday.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, ten_tec Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14