Re: [TenTec] Tentec Centurion bias question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tentec Centurion bias question
From: Floyd Sense <k8ac@k8ac.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:37:43 -0400
The 100 ma was the same in standby or operate. I've found one problem so far - the MJ15001 was OK, but the transistor that drives it on the Filament - AC board was shorted. Normally, that transistor controls the 2N3055 with a signal from the QSK board. That transistor stage was not present on the original Filament-AC board. The transistor driving that line on the QSK board is OK, so I've replaced the one on the Filament- AC board and that may solve the problem. It will be a couple of days before I know as I'm waiting on another part that was blown on another board.

Message: 1