[TenTec] Tenter Jupiter Station For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tenter Jupiter Station For Sale
From: Matthew Miller <crestwoodfour@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:28:43 -0700
TenTec Jupiter Station for Sale:

I am selling my full Jupiter station.  Package includes the Jupiter (gray box
with green screen) with the auto tuner and cooling fan.  The tuner/fan
installation and firmware update was done by TenTec in 2010.  I have the
paperwork/receipt.  Also included is the matching Power Supply #963, External
Speaker #307, Remote Encoder # 302, Speech Processor #715, and Desk Mic #705.

I am the second owner, having purchased the package in 2010 from an SK’s
estate. The setup has seen little use over the last four years due to my work
travel schedule.  Use was mostly CW in my non smoking shack.  Everything is in
excellent fully working condition, say 9/10.  Package includes the original
manuals, cables, and the original TenTec radio shipping box.

Price is $900 plus $75 to ship via UPS to the continental US. (It will take two
boxes).  Paypal or personal check.

Thanks and 73,

Matt
AI7CW