Re: [TenTec] Tri-Flo lubricant

To: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tri-Flo lubricant
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 17:10:33 -0500
I agree that the Tri Flow methods “works”.

However, any time I do a PTO in any radio that I intend to SELL, I always
disassemble the PTO, clean it completely, inspect all of the parts, lube with
high temperature grease, and resemble.

I just did a Century 21. It took 2 hours, start to finish. Works like new.

Regards,

Gary

W0DVN