Re: [TenTec] small white connectors

To: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] small white connectors
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:59:01 -0500
These may also be known as "mass term" or MTA connectors. Take a look at this
page and see if they're what you're referring to:

http://www.te.com/usa-en/products/connectors/pcb-connectors/intersection/mta-100-mta-156-connectors.html

(MTA 100 is 0.100" and MTA 156 is 0.156" center-to-center pin spacing.)

73, Al