Re: [TenTec] small white connectors

To: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] small white connectors
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:04:26 -0500
John,

I need to defer to others on the list concerning your questions on the TCXO as
I have never owned any of the Omni VI series and thus haven't dealt with
their "innards." On the other hand Ten-Tec used those small connectors in
many other models, and I've also dealt with them in other equipment.

73, Al