Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:40:03 +0000
Because like it or not, the Icom IC7300 is a game changer.  Manufacturers
(including Ten-Tec) beware:  ignore the IC7300 at your own peril.

There's a large group of savvy hams on this reflector who stay current with
the ham market & radio trends and enjoy discussing things that are of a
common interest and this is one of them.  There also happens to be little
of current interest TenTec-wise TO discuss.

If a subject doesn't interest you, learn to either set filters in your
email reader or use the delete key.

73, Barry N1EU