Re: [TenTec] OT - Entry Level for boys

To: Ira Franklin <k4ymq@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT - Entry Level for boys
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:27:36 -0400
Ira, and the group.

the trouble was, I wasn’t making that up.

The transmitter was all home-brew and was a huge affair that chirped, clicked
and hummed. I kept trying to fix it with each OO card I’d get in the mail.

If I remember, the most ‘cards’ in the mail for ten or so from OO’s.

Mike WB8VGE

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems