[TenTec] Replacement output T/R relays for TT linear amps.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Replacement output T/R relays for TT linear amps.
From: w3ka@lycos.com
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 18:48:38 +0000
Greetings to the group.. After years of QSK CW operation, the output T/R relays in my TT Centaur 411, and Centurion 422B are in need of replacement. When requesting parts info from Ten Tec, there have been no replies to my emails. Does anyone have a generic source (Mouser or Digi-key for example) and part numbers for the appropriate replacement relays?
                       Tnx..  73, Jim W3KA