Re: [TenTec] Replacement output T/R relays for TT linear amps.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replacement output T/R relays for TT linear amps.
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:04:48 +0200
If this is a BIG issue, I can buy a supply of these and store the with Scott
W4PA (Vibroplex/Spiderbeam/INRAD/etc.
I can ship them for free to him.  Then you must only order in TN.

).  I already receive their big catalog anyway.

Gunner, can you tell me exactly which relay it is... page number in catalog or
send a direct link please.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)