Re: [TenTec] Omn VI

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omn VI
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:24:17 -0500
Mine says option 3 on the back which means it is complete and factory done.

Inrad bandpass filters are great improvement. Can't speak to the roofing filter---don't have one. Audio mod---just turn the notch to the high end of the range and leave there---accomplishes same thing

In general---LOVE the 563 option 3. Prefer it over much newer Yaesu radio. So much more pleasant to operate.
Paul K0UYA

-----Original Message----- From: Mike