Re: [TenTec] Omn VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omn VI
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:28:25 -0500
I've never heard of an "Omni VI Pro" but I have had the Omni VI (563) and the
Omni VI+ (564) both at the sane time.  The 563 had what is called Option 3,
which is factory installed and turns the 563 into essentially a 564.  There are
noticeable differences, new button labels, and a mod sticker glued on the back.

Full details are found here:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=563upgrade

I still have the 564, and am about to offer it for sale.

73 W6OGC Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad