Re: [TenTec] Ear Phone Audio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ear Phone Audio
From: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:57:47 -0400
"Many years ago, I carried around a set of crystal headphones in my toolkit
when I worked on troubleshooting audio systems in buildings. "

Jim, for this reason I still use a Harris telco "butt" set in bridging mode
when identifying audio routing in the shack.  One of the best audio tools ever
invented!

Paul, W9AC

Sent from my iPhone6