Re: [TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll
From: P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 20:20:22 +0000
Hello Dave,  Tnx for the info on the 311 box. Hope I can find one. I will
continue to look for cables. I know that I can make them if I had the part
numbers for the connectors. Were there any part numbers on the cables you
bought?

You must know my good friend Jay Rodaman K2TTT. I Lived in NJ 30 yrs ago and
met Jay at the Splitrock club. He has been doing my taxes ever since. I do use
the FRC cluster.

Tnx agn, if you find anything I need let me know pse.

73's Andy, W3LI      AKA Phil

________________________________

Andy,
I'm using the Orion II, Hercules II & 311 interface. Works great & I love it.
The 311 & cables are hard to find used. Set me back $110, but well worth it
73
Dave
WA3F

p.s. I can work any DXpedition & am part of the FRC contest Club. Running the
Herc II at 450 watts is all that's necessary for success.
I'd love to see an Orion III & Herc III solid state full legal combo come out
of the new TenTec