Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 165, Issue 3

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 165, Issue 3
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:30:40 -0400

I am not seeing these dumped IC7300's. Tell me where to look please. I see
them at $1400 new. I'm considering selling off one or two boat anchors and
getting a fancy new mobile rig. Fancy new being a second Eagle or maybe a
7300 if price is right. Pre-selector function is taken care of with High Q
mobile antenna.

I see Used Eagles from $900 to $1100. Saw one at $800 but did not have the
$ at the time.
Eagle was a $2500 radio before the 'liquidation'.
Where are the $800 IC7300's? (Most likely I'll go with a used 599 :-)

73, -Bob ah7i