Re: [TenTec] Paragon is it dead?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon is it dead?
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:32:12 -0400
Sounds like maybe you got a connector slipped one pin over, or on the wrong
socket. Check all those cable around the area you were working on and then
expand to other boards. It’s quite easy to miss a connector or put it on the
wrong socket, or plug it in a pin off. Been there on that one!

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike Bryce
prosolar@sssnet.com