Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix
From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:24:58 -0400
While I understand that they are running a skeleton crew, IMO they must
have both phone and email support every day. At work when we are selecting
components the big thing is support, and when emails go unanswered and you
cannot call up for support we move on. In the end it is not worth selecting
a vendor who has poor customer service.

I wish them luck but they still have a huge hurdle to make a viable company
again!

Sent from my Galaxy S6.