Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 23:21:29 +0200
Some of you guys are really missing the point.

To date, Mike hasn't tried to sell us anything.
He is only helping as many people as he can with the limited resources that he
has.

We're seeing emails almost daily from people who did get their radios repaired
by a company now owned by a man who made no money on the original sale.
How can you call that "poor customer service?"  I find it outstanding!

If you think they need telephone support, why don't you invest some of your
money and pay for it!

Mike is paying cash as he goes; he's not creating debt in resurrecting the
company.
I wish we had a government that worked like that!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)