Re: [TenTec] The New TenTec

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The New TenTec
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 09:41:00 +0200
As you said, it's what's keeping Ten-Tec alive.
They have been busy producing commercial receivers and that project run was
supposed to run out in August. After that there was hope of ham radios
again.  Haven't heard any update lately.

Mike appeared here briefly a few days ago.
Thought maybe he would come in and give us a newer update.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)