[TenTec] Audio Popping - Orion II with V3.033xe

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Audio Popping - Orion II with V3.033xe
From: Rod Greene via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:26:19 +0000 (UTC)
All,
I just loaded version 3.033xe and have entered all my custom settings. I know
I'm a little late trying this update. Anyway, all seems to be working okay
except when keying CW. When the key breaks (when I let up on the key), I get a
pop in the audio monitor. Happens all the time even with the S-Tone at zero.

Is this a known problem and do I just need to go back to version 3.033xd to
correct it, or have I missed a setting somewhere?
Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc