Re: [TenTec] Fiberglass poles?

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fiberglass poles?
From: Doc <k0evzdoc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 23:12:29 -0600
Jim, many TU for writing.  I'm now sold on the Jackite poles, and will be
buying several.  I live In a rental flat here in Missoula, MT in the far
western part of the state.  I need to settle on a wire vertical to
complement my current dipole up only 20' fed with 300 ohm ladder line.
Your info is helping me, so thanks!

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ