[TenTec] FS: N4YG DDS VFO Kit to Replace Corsair II PTO

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: N4YG DDS VFO Kit to Replace Corsair II PTO
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 19:01:54 -0500
*Hi Everyone,
*

*Several years ago I purchased a N4YG DDS VFO kit intending to replace the PTO in one of my two Corsair II’s. For several reasons I never got to it and have decided to move along from the project.*

*N4YG discontinued selling these kits earlier this year so this may be one of the last of these kits now available as new.*

*The DDS VFO kit is new, never installed, and complete with all parts and wiring as sold to me by N4YG.*

*I also have the written and PDF instructions that will be included with the kit.*

*I bought this for $175 and will sell for $150. Payment via USPS Postal Money order only.*

*Please contact me with your questions or interest at N1LQ@arrl.net <mailto:N1LQ@arrl.net>.*

*73 de N1LQ-Dave*