Re: [TenTec] Omni VI ckicks in fast QSK

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI ckicks in fast QSK
From: gerd Groos <df9ts.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:38:07 +0100
Barry,

Are these fast QSK audio clicks on key up the default behavior for Omni VI
rigs? I was thinking something could be wrong with this Omni in fast QSK.
Tnx for letting me know.

I have no prior experience with Omnis. The one given to me is the only one
I ever used. Slow QSK is working very nicely indeed, and I am quite pleased
with the rig.

73

Gerd.