Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Hiss mod

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Hiss mod
From: A R <raf_3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:16:57 +0000
Dick,
Yes, I've procrastinated installing the audio mod for too long, but finally
have my backlog of "must do's" put to bed. I thought I'd check with the TT
group before ordering from Cimarron, since I suspect that there may be one or
two folks out there like me that initiate efforts like the audio mod with good
intentions, but fail to follow thru.
73,
Allen--W7GIF