Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Question
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:43:46 -0600
Loose connections are always a possibility.

This radio is getting tot he age at which electrolytic capacitors are reaching
end-of-life. They can cause many odd performance issues.

The thing has just done you a favor, it went dead. It should now be easier to
fix.

Hope it’s not the CPU though...

Gary

W0DVN