Re: [TenTec] Panadapter with 9MHz i.f.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Panadapter with 9MHz i.f.
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 19:38:32 +0000
Thanks Steve.  I'm finding that I can use 9.000MHz for i.f., cw offset is
equal to (minus) sidetone frequency, USB offset is -3000Hz and LSB offset
is zero.

Yes, I'm using OmniRig to interface to the Omni 6+.

HDSDR software has a neat "Mirror RF Spectrum in general" checkbox that
makes the spectrum move correctly with the Omni 6/SDRPlay combo.  Back when
I used an Orion/LP-Pan, I never saw the flipped spectrum issue.

73, Barry N1EU