Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - IRCs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - IRCs
From: Karl Schwab via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 20:53:19 +0000 (UTC)
IRC's expire and can not be redeemed for cash.  Us DX-ers now us the ARRL LOTW
and electronic QSL-ing.
73, Karl, KO8S

    On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:59 PM, Richard Knox via TenTec
<tentec@contesting.com> wrote:

TenTec Fans,

Over the years I have made numerous overseas contacts with my various TenTec
rigs:  Century 21; Century 22; Corsair II and Omni VI+.    However my stash of
IRCs is rapidly diminishing.

So recently I went to the Post Office to purchase some more IRCs.  I was
surprised that the USPS no longer provides these.  And hasn't for several years.

If anyone on the list has any IRCs they would be willing to sell me, please
contact me off the list.

My contact info is KnoxCOLatAOL.com

I hope everyone is having a most Merry Christmas Season and Happy Holidays!

73!  de KD4BRL  Dick