Re: [TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 10:33:47 -0800
Thanks Doc.  Are these the signals from a single antenna or from two?

If from a single antenna, this sounds like Digital Signal Processing. The Elecraft K3 has a function like this that I've never tried. I should do that. :)

If it's from two synchronized receivers, its called diversity. The K3 can do that too if you buy the second RX. Does the Orion do that with its second RX?

73, Jim K9YC