Re: [TenTec] Orion III Survey

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion III Survey
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:24:33 -0500
I worked Nate on a bunch of bands.
Nice goin' dad!

Later, Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 05:51 PM

I think you MUST go down the direct sampling route.  That's the new
state of the art and the Flex 6000 series shows how wonderful this
method is.  There are no birdies anywhere and with so much in firmware
almost anything can be fixed with software.

My Flex 6500 was performed fantastically in the ARRL CW DX contest this
past weekend.

By the way, my son Nate, N4YDU, was running TI5W and has a great shot at
first place in the world for Single op category.  He scored 6.8 million
points and operated 45 of the 48 hours.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549