[TenTec] Omni 6 LPF Board jumpers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 LPF Board jumpers
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 21:18:51 -0600
I bought an Omni 6 (older one) form someone recently. I had an issue on the LPF
relay board and removed it for replacement of a relay and a series resistor.

However, I saw 5 jumpers that looked to be made from factory white wire common
in the radio. These made a diagonal pass across the board and look as though
they were intended to correct a PC board tapping error.

Has anyone else seen this?

The reason I need to know is that, thinking this was some sort of hack job by
someone, I removed the jumpers and jumpers the cuts in the PC board where the
jumpers were connected.

Now it occurs to me that this might have been a short term fix for a board
design mistake and that I need to put it back the way it was, only I don’t
exactly recall how it was prior to “correction”/

Any ideas?

I suppose I could just connect the board up, pass signals through it with a
signal generator and see which relays/coils get selected by the CPU when bands
are selected.

Dumb mistake on my part, maybe someone could offer some assistance.

Gary

W0DVN